2) Go to the info category. 3) Make sure the account for which you want to set up automatic Cc copies is selected under Account Information. 4) Click Manage Rules & Alerts.
5) Go to the E-mail Rules tab. 6) Click New Rule….
7) For Step 1: Select a template, make sure Apply rule on messages I send is selected (under Start from a blank rule).
8) Click Next >. 9) Click Next > again. You can pick criteria for the messages you want to copy via Cc; if you select nothing, however, all emails will be added the CC: recipients.
10) If you are prompted: Under This rule will be applied to every message you send. Is this correct?, click Yes.
11) Under Step 1: Select action(s), make sure CC the message to people or public group is checked.
12) Under Step 2: Edit the rule description, click people or public group.
13) Double-click any recipients (or lists) from your address book, or enter email addresses directly under To ->; these addresses will receive the CC: copies. Separate email addresses under To -> with semicolons (;).
14) Click OK. 15) Now click Next >. 16) Optionally, under Are there any exceptions?, specify any exceptions to the Cc: sending rule . 17) Click Next >. 18) Typically, precede the email address or addresses entered under Step 1: Specify a name for this rule with something like “Automatically Cc “.
19) Also typically, make sure Run this rule now on messages already in “Inbox” is not checked. 20) Click Finish.