Reference Number: GR_PD2014_2
As an integral part of our European expansion strategy, we are happy to announce that we recently opened an XM representative office in Athens, Greece and we are seeking to recruit high caliber, ambitious and energetic professionals to join the IT team!
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing software programs and utilities used in the company and ensuring that the latest software applications for trading related systems run properly
- Recommending software upgrades for existing systems
- Reviewing current systems and presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Producing detailed specifications and implementing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled situations and rectifying any problems before going live
- Using versioning control systems
- Assisting in the preparation of training manuals for users
- Responsible for the maintenance of the systems once they are up and running
You must meet the following criteria:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or any other relevant degree
- Very good Knowledge of C/C++, C# or Java. Event driven programming skills, databases, versioning control systems and software testing techniques at virtually all levels: unit, integration, system and acceptance is considered an advantage
- Experience in a similar position and in Design Patterns will be considered an advantage
- Proactive, sharp and efficient
- Ability to work autonomously
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please forward us your CV to [email protected] quoting the above job reference number.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Download Job Listing in PDF format: Trading-Point-Platform-Developers-GR_PD2014_2.pdf (197 downloads)