Abacus is a leading provider of professional services in the fields of business advisory, corporate structuring, compliance, administration and accountancy to clients worldwide. With offices in Nicosia and around 150 employees, Abacus serves an impressive roster of international private, public and listed corporations, including some of the world’s most recognizable names.
- Support and maintain network infrastructure such as switches, routers and firewalls
- Provide Mobile Devices Management ,Virtualization, Storage platform management configuration, design and expertise
- Design, implement solutions and manage tools to enforce the firm’s backup, archive policy
- Establish networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards
- Secure network / infrastructure systems by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages and scheduling upgrades
- Manage assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives
Profile of the ideal candidates:
- University degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or in a related field. A Master’s degree will be an advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge and experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, Virtualization, Network, Firewall technologies
- Certifications in Network or Virtualization or Firewall or Microsoft Solutions will be a strong advantage
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills to enable multitasking and timely follow-up
- Ability to use own initiative, prioritize and work independently
- Fluent in English
Remuneration and benefits
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
The Abacus package includes:
- a 13 th salary
- provident fund
- medical cover
- life insurance
- casual Fridays (with afternoon off)
- free parking
- and extensive participation in quality internal and external training programs.
We would love to hear from you!
Interested individuals should submit their applications by email to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
This post is also available in: Greek