Recently, we had to use slack to join a workspace but could not use their mobile application for reasons..
When we logged in to the workspace website it would only show us the settings of the workspace and it would prompt us to download the application.
The way we bypassed it was:
- to request “Desktop Site” from our browser,
- then navigate to the conversation channels and
- finally disable the “Desktop Site” mode so that we could get the responsive (mobile friendly) version on our screen!
It is not amazing but it works!
To request the “Desktop Site” from FireFox:
Some websites may appear or function differently from mobile to desktop. Firefox for Android lets you switch between desktop and mobile view:From: http://mzl.la/1xKt6XL
– Open the page you want to view in Firefox.
– Tap the menu button.
– Toggle the switch next to Desktop site to turn it on and off.
This post is also available in: Αγγλικα