Abacus is a leading provider of professional services in the fields of business advisory, corporate structuring, compliance, administration and accountancy to clients worldwide. With offices in Nicosia and around 150 employees, Abacus serves an impressive roster of international private, public and listed corporations, including some of the world’s most recognizable names.
The successful candidate will act as a first level Service Desk Support providing front-line IT support and project delivery to supplement the maintenance and development of the company’s many varied IT systems. Moreover, the person will assist in the installation of equipment and software, will monitor applications / infrastructure components, perform enhancements and upgrades and will be involved in the implementation of new systems and applications.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in a related role
- Experience in business applications support and/or report writing using Microsoft reporting services (i.e. SQL, Power BI) or equivalent will be considered a strong advantage
- Energetic, positive and team player
- Self-driven, fast learner and willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work well under pressure
- Fluent in Greek and English
Remuneration and benefits
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience. The Abacus’ package includes:
- a 13th salary
- provident fund
- medical cover
- life insurance
- casual Fridays (with afternoon off)
- free parking
- and extensive participation in quality internal and external training programs.
We would love to hear from you!
Interested individuals should submit their applications by email to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.