Reference Number: BG_WDO2014
As an integral part of our European expansion strategy, we are happy to announce that we will soon be opening an XM representative office in Sofia, Bulgaria and we are seeking to recruit high caliber, ambitious and energetic professionals to join its IT team!
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing new web applications and technologies
- PHP development as per project needs with the use of frameworks
- Developing database management systems on the web and ensuring the design and pattern of the developed website is according to the requirements of the Head of Development, in terms of security, data integrity, functionality, and features
- Implementing web application utilities for reporting, reconciliation and other purposes on a daily basis
- Designing, creating and developing SQL (MySQL) Server databases on a per project basis
- Performing routine site maintenance as needed and spot errors
Maintaining and updating the payment gateway for electronic transferring of funds
You must meet the following criteria:
- BSc/MSc in Information Technology/Computer Science or any other relevant degree
- Working knowledge of PHP, MySQL (or SQL) and version control systems
- Experience in PHP Frameworks (CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Zend framework, Symfony or other related frameworks)
- 2-3 years experience with web services and more specifically with electronic payments is considered an advantage
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Please forward us your CV to [email protected] quoting the above job reference number.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Download Job Listing in PDF format: Trading-Point-Web-Developer-BG_WDO2014.pdf (273 downloads)
This post is also available in: Greek