Trading Point Financial Instruments (www.trading-point.com) a fast growing, investment firm, regulated by CySeC is looking for a high caliber and dynamic individual to join the IT Team.
Work involves web development, maintaining and customizing internal company systems as well as third party systems. The individual will be working on projects that involve integration of new with existing systems and will also be involved in the technical support for the internal systems.
They must have strong programming background and experience with web development applications.
Programming and Technical Skills Required:
- Working Experience with PHP is a must,
- Good Knowledge of C/C++ and/or Java,
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) structure and concepts,
- Working experience on PHP frameworks (Zend Framework, CodeIgniter, Yii, CakePHP, etc.) would be an advantage,
- Working experience with web services like SOAP and XML-RPC,
- Working experience on Relational Database Management Systems like MySQL / SQL server,
- Experience with application testing procedures (unit testing) and version control (Subversion, Git),
- Working experience with Python and/or Ruby on Rails is a plus,
- Working experience with Linux OS (e.g. Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat),
- Good knowledge of web server configurations (Apache, IIS and Nginx).
- At least 3 years experience in a web development position,
- Motivated in learning new technologies and practices,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- Team working, communication and leadership skills,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Fluent in English and Greek.
Remuneration: Very attractive salary package will be offered according to qualification and experience.
Interested applicants should send their CV to [email protected] .
All applicants will be treated confidentially.
This post is also available in: Greek