Reference Number: SSO2016
XM, a well-established CySEC regulated investment firm, is seeking to recruit a high calibre, self-motivated professional to join its IT team!
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensuring proper and smooth operation of MT4 trading platforms
- Installing, replacing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems, trading platforms and applications
- Assisting with the administration of database management systems, networking operations, Windows and Linux operating systems
- Performing routine audits of systems and software, and resolving any problems identified
- Administering the Company’s ticketing system and responding to staff requests in a timely manner
- Providing support and training to staff on IT related issues
- Performing daily backup operations
- Liaising with external associates for problem solving
- BSc/MSc in Information Technology or any other relevant field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT Support, preferably in the forex industry
- Hands-on experience with trading platforms, preferably with MT4, is a plus
- Administrative knowledge of Linux/Unix systems and MySQL
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Proactive and efficient with strong organisational skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work independently
- Flexibility to work on shifts
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Please forward us your CV to [email protected] quoting the above job reference number.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
This post is also available in: Greek