Reference Number: IEEE2016
XM is a trading name of Trading Point Holdings Ltd, a regulated next-generation financial services provider of online trading, with services to clients from over 196 countries worldwide. Founded in 2009 by market experts, XM has reached international recognition and has established a solid market presence on a global scale by virtue of its business ethics and high-quality services.
As the corporate reputation of XM is built on customer loyalty, our mission is to ensure a secure and advanced trading environment for clients at all times. To achieve this, we hire highly talented professionals, who share our work morale and enthusiasm for success that made XM to what it is today.
Do you feel you have what it takes to be one of us? Our summer internships may just be the perfect opportunity for you to get a taste of this dynamic business. Join us, learn from us develop your skills with us and experience how you can rise to real challenges that shape your future. You may even take a great step forward and gain an opportunity to stay with us full time!
- A unique opportunity to work with a world-leading broker
- Gain a deep insight into how our company functions
- Gain valuable experience as a member of our IT team
- Work with the latest technology and learn from true professionals
- See how your creative mind can bring value to our business
- Final year students in Computer Science, Engineering or any other relevant degree (first or upper second class honours)
- Very good working knowledge of Java / C++ / C# or PHP
- Proactive, sharp and efficient
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Eligible to work in Cyprus
Salary: € 480 for 6 weeks
Working hours: 09:00 – 13:00 & 14:00 – 18:00
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Send your CV and academic transcripts to [email protected], quoting the above job reference number by Friday, 10th June 2016.
This post is also available in: Greek