Reference Number: WDO2016
XM, a well-established CySEC regulated investment firm, is seeking to recruit a high calibre, self-motivated professionals to join its IT team!
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing new web applications and technologies
- PHP development as per project needs with the use of frameworks
- Developing database management systems on the web and ensuring the design and pattern of the developed website is according to the requirements of the Head of Development, in terms of security, data integrity, functionality, and features
- Implementing web application utilities for reporting, reconciliation and other purposes on a daily basis
- Designing, creating and developing SQL (MySQL) Server databases on a per project basis
- Performing routine site maintenance as needed and spot errors
- Maintaining and updating the payment gateway for electronic transferring of funds
- BSc/MSc in Information Technology/Computer Science or any other relevant degree
- Experience in modern PHP Frameworks like Symfony, Laravel, CakePHP 3
- Working knowledge of relational databases like MySql
- Experience in creating composer packages, using version control systems like Git and writing tests with PHPUnit is considered an advantage
- 2-3 years experience with web services and more specifically with electronic payments is considered an advantage
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Outstanding team working skills
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates.
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Please forward us your CV to [email protected] quoting the above job reference number.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!