Reference Number: PD2014
Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd, a well-established CySEC regulated investment firm is seeking to recruit a high calibre, ambitious and energetic professional to join its IT team!
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing software programs and utilities used in the company and ensuring that the latest software applications for trading related systems run properly
- Recommending software upgrades for existing systems
- Reviewing current systems and presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Producing detailed specifications and implementing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled situations and rectifying any problems before going live
- Using versioning control systems
- Assisting in the preparation of training manuals for users
- Responsible for the maintenance of the systems once they are up and running
You must meet the following criteria:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or any other relevant degree
- Very good Knowledge of C/C++, C# or Java. Event driven programming skills, databases, versioning control systems and software testing techniques at virtually all levels: unit, integration, system and acceptance is considered an advantage
- Experience in a similar position and in Design Patterns will be considered an advantage
- Proactive, sharp and efficient
- Ability to work autonomously
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Please forward us your CV to [email protected] quoting the above job reference number.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Download Job Listing in PDF format: Trading-Point-Platform-Developer-PD2014 (128 downloads)